Terms & conditions for buying in the Auction 09/03/2015
Buy It Now Gallery
How the Monthly Auction works
Selling at our monthly auctions
How to add items to the auction.
Auction schedule 2017
After the close of the auction
Virtual map collecting - Wish List.
Ad to my Virtual Map Collection
Terms and conditions for buying in the Fix Sale Gallery
HiBCoR Rating System
Terms and conditions for buying in the Auction.
- These conditions of sale, are the complete, and only, terms and conditions on which all property is offered for sale. By bidding at auction, the buyer agrees to be bound by these Conditions of Sale.
- The estimated price shown for each lot should be used only as a guide.
Lots may end up selling for more or less than the estimated price.
- There is no obligation to the seller to sell items at less than the reserve price. Reserves are generally no more than 80% of the low estimate. Reserves will be kept confidential.
- A 15% buyers premium will be added to all invoices.
- On-line invoices are available the day following the auction close and are also emailed to you. Payment is due on receipt of the invoice.
The items are shipped as soon as possible after receipt of your payment. We appreciate your prompt payment as this allows us to pay our consignors equally promptly.
- We accept payment by Visa / Mastercard / PayPal / Bank wire and Check.
In your invoice you will find links to the different secure authorization forms of Visa, Mastercard and Paypal.
For amounts more than $ 5,000.00 can can accept only Bank wire or check.
- We charge a flat fee of $ 30.00 for packaging, shipping and insurance, this will be added to the invoice.
- Florida residents will be charged sales tax at the rate of 7%, unless we are provided with a copy of a resellers permit.
- We garantuee the authenticity and condition of each lot described in this catalog, there is no time limitation to this guarantee. Defects in lots offered for sale have been carefully noted. If a lot is found to be substantially different to its catalog description, thereby significantly reducing its value, a full refund is given.
The purchaser must notify Paulus Swaen, Inc. within one week of receipt. Please call for a Return Authorization prior to returning the item.
- Unsold lots are no longer available after the auction has closed.
- The "time left" counters shown on this site should be used only as a guide. Unfortunately, we do not accept any claim for differences in display time.
- These terms and conditions are binding upon you and may be amended by us at any time.
You will be notified of any such changes via email.