Here's how you can get started creating your own virtual gallery in Spatial, which can then be accessed by anyone from VR headsets, mobile devices, or right in any web browser:
- First, go to App.Spatial.io, and sign in or create a new account.
- You can create a gallery no matter how you create your art:
- You can simply import your 2D or 3D assets directly into Spatial.
- Next, create a new room, or join an existing one from the Rooms page.
- Choose one of our gorgeous default environments like the Gallery, or upload your own custom environments.
- You can bring your art into the room in a few ways:
- The easiest is to upload it directly by dragging and dropping the file into your browser window
- Now with your art in the room, place it on the walls, or anywhere you like throughout the space!
- Tip - the walls are sticky, so place your maps up against the wall and it'll automatically align with it!
- You are able to upload images and sticky notes.
For the full list of devices we support, and where to download Spatial on each of those devices, go to Spatial.io/download/
For more information about getting Spatial set up on your device, refer to the links below:create your account.
contact us here to build your Personal virtual Gallery and we will get you started.