- These conditions of sale are the complete, and only, terms and conditions on which items in the Buy-It-Now section are offered for sale.
By ordering an item, the buyer agrees to be bound by these Conditions of Sale.
- All maps are offered subject to prior sale.
- Invoices are created when ordering using our shopping cart or be prepared the day following the order and are emailed to you.
Payment is due on receipt of the invoice. The item(s) are shipped as soon as possible after receipt of your payment.
- We accept payment by Visa / Mastercard / PayPal / Wire and Check. For amounts more than $ 5,000.00 please use wire or check.
- We charge a flat fee of $ 30 / € 25 for packaging, shipping, and insurance for European / North American destinations. €15 for The Netherlands and Belgium and the rest of the world € 45 / $50.
- Items are sold in the European margin scheme. When an item is exported out of the EU a 9% VAT will be taken off the invoice.
- The buyer is responsible for all applicable taxes including any VAT, customs clearance, import duties, or equivalent costs arriving at the customer's home border. Buyers claiming an exemption from EU sales tax must provide appropriate documentation to Paulus Swaen Europe b.v. prior to the release of the lot.
- We warranty the authenticity and condition of each lot described in this catalog, there is no time limitation to this guarantee.
Defects in lots offered for sale have been carefully noted.
If a lot is found to be substantially non-conforming to its catalog description, thereby significantly reducing its value, a full refund is done.
- The purchaser must notify us within two weeks of receipt. Please call for a Return Authorization prior to returning.
- You may cancel an order for any reason for a full refund within two weeks after receiving the goods. Provided that the item is returned by an equivalent method in the same condition as received.
You will receive a refund within 2 days after proof of return postage.
Please call for a Return Authorization prior to returning.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL THE PURCHASE OF A LOT
- In accordance with the European Consumer Rights Directive a buyer habitually residing in the European Union, has the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of a lot, without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire 14 calendar days from the day after the date on which you or a third party (other than the carrier and indicated by you) acquires, physical possession of the lot. To exercise the right to cancel you must inform Paulus Swaen Europe bv, which is offering to sell the lot either as an agent for the seller or as the owner of the lot, of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Paulus Swaen is committed to protecting and respecting any personal information you share with us. This statement describes what types of information we collect from you, how it is used by us, how we share it with others, how you can manage the information we hold and how you can contact us.
What information do we collect?
We only collect information that is necessary, relevant and adequate for the purpose you are providing it for.
Personal data you share with us
We may ask for personal data when you want to place bids or order from us; this includes when you order from the Website or over the phone, when you register your Swaen account, or when you sign up to our mailing list.
The information we collect includes but is not limited to:
Name (including title);
Some of this data does not identify you personally but provides us with information about how you use our services and engage with us in order to improve our services and make them more useful to you.
The information we collect includes but is not limited to:
- The date and time you used our services;
- The pages you visited on our website and how long you visited us for;
-The products you viewed or added to your basket;
- Your IP address;
- Cookie or Pixel information
Where you have provided your consent, we may use and process your information to contact you from time to time through electronic channels such as email about auctions, events, products, services or information which we think may be of interest to you.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com or, in relation to any marketing messages you receive, by selecting the unsubscribe option included in those messages.
How do we share this information?
We do not sell your information to third parties. However, we may from time to time disclose your information to the following categories of companies or organizations to which we pass the responsibility to handle services on our behalf:
Service providers who help us to operate our Website, fulfill your orders and deliver our products to you, including:
Credit reference agencies;
Legal and other professional advisors.
Certain regulatory bodies, government and enforcement agencies, where required.
How can you manage the information we hold about you?
You have the right as an individual to access any personal information we hold about you and make corrections if necessary. You also have the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us and, in certain circumstances, ask us to erase information we hold about you.
You can exercise the above rights and/or manage your information by contacting us using the details below.
- These terms and conditions are binding upon you and may be amended by us at any time.
You will be notified of any such changes via email.
Paulus Swaen, Inc.
901 North Hercules Avenue, Suite A, Clearwater, Florida 33765
Tel. +1 727 687 3298
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pieter Lastmankade 2, 1075 KJ Amsterdam
Tel. +31 (0)20 2255198
email : email@example.com