- These conditions of sale are the complete and only, terms and conditions on which items in the BuyNow section are offered for sale.
By ordering an item, the buyer agrees to be bound by these Conditions of Sale.
- All maps are offered subject to prior sale.
- Invoices are created when ordering using our shopping cart or be prepared the day following the order and are emailed to you.
Payment is due on receipt of the invoice. The item(s) are shipped as soon as possible after receipt of your payment.
- We accept payment by Visa / Mastercard / PayPal / Wire and Check. For amounts more than $ 5,000.00 please use wire or check.
- We charge a flat fee of $ 30 for packaging, shipping, and insurance for European / North American destinations. €15 and the rest of the world $50.
- The buyer is responsible for all applicable taxes, including any VAT, customs clearance, import duties, or equivalent costs arriving at the customer's home border.
- We warranty the authenticity and condition of each lot described in this catalog, and there is no time limitation to this guarantee.
Defects in lots offered for sale have been carefully noted.
A full refund is done if a lot is found to be substantially non-conforming to its catalog description, thereby significantly reducing its value.
- The purchaser must notify us within two weeks of receipt. Please call for a Return Authorization prior to returning.
- You may cancel an order for any reason for a full refund within two weeks after receiving the goods. Provided that the item is returned by an equivalent method in the same condition as received.
You will receive a refund within 2 days after receiving proof of return postage.
Please call for a Return Authorization prior to returning.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL THE PURCHASE OF A LOT
- In accordance with the European Consumer Rights Directive a buyer habitually residing in the European Union, has the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of a lot without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire 14 calendar days from the day after the date you or a third party (other than the carrier and indicated by you) acquires physical possession of the lot. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform Paulus Swaen, which is offering to sell the lot either as an agent for the seller or as the owner of the lot, of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, or e-mail (paulus.swaen @ gmail.com).
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We may deduct from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay and not later than –
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) if no goods were supplied 14 days after the day we were informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; otherwise, you will not incur any fees due to the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having returned the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling that is not necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- NO-RESPONSIBILITY DISCLAIMER
We're committed to being accurate in our descriptions and stock maintenance. Still, we are not responsible for any damage incurred when listed items are no longer available at ordering or if electronic orders do not arrive in our inbox.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please follow this link:
- These terms and conditions are binding upon you and may be amended by us at any time.
You will be notified of any such changes via email.
Paulus Swaen, Inc.
901 North Hercules Avenue, Suite A, Clearwater, Florida 33765
Tel. +1 727 687 3298
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pieter Lastmankade 2, 1075 KJ Amsterdam
Tel. +31 (0)20 2255198
email : email@example.com
KvK Amsterdam 83585729
BTW : NL862925952B01