Buy or Bid Sales
- you will set a buy price (your maximum price) at which amount you are willing to sell the item.
- your reserve price is now called "Accept Bid Price"
- During the sale, our visitors may purchase an item at the buy price (maximum price) at any time and the sale for this item has closed.
- A visitor may also bid lower than the Buy price. When you receive a bid at the Accept Bid Price (reserve) or higher, then the item will be sold to the high bidder at the end of the sale.
- You may lower your Accept Bid Price (reserve) and match a bid during the sale and up to 2 hours after the closing.
Please read our extensive comments, tips, and tricks about selling in our Buy or Bid Sales here.
- Auction agenda
- Terms and conditions for selling in the Buy or Bid
- Tips on how to add your descriptions to the Buy or Bid sale
- The Buy or Bid sale catalog
- FAQ & Answers about selling in the Buy or Bid sale
- How to better photograph your maps and prints