When you register to sell in our Buy or Bid sales we will ask you to provide the following documents to verify your identity:
A copy of:
• your passport or other government-issued photo ID; and
• proof of your residential address (such as a bank statement or utility bill) dated within the last three months
You can email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dealers and organizations
A copy of formal documents evidencing:
• its registered office and business address;
• its directors and any ultimate beneficial owners; and
• authorization for the individuals allowed to sell on behalf of the company, plus a copy of the government-issued photo ID for each authorized individual.
You can email your corporate documents to email@example.com.
The seller's commission for a private seller or EU company in the margin scheme is for:
• Lot value up to $ 10,000 - 18,2% of the hammer price. (Including 21% VAT)
• For electronically consigned items we charge for a lot value up to $ 10,000 - 14,5% of the final sale price. (Including 21% VAT)
• Lot value $ 10,001 up - 9,7% of the hammer price. (Including 21% VAT)
• The items are sold in the EU margin scheme and the VAT is not listed separately on the Sellers invoice.
• There is a minimum fee of $ 15 per lot.
• The minimum individual lot value is $ 200.
• The commission is only due when the lot sells.
FOR THE MOMENT WE CAN NOT INCLUDE ITEMS FROM NON-EU SELLERS OR EU SELLERS NOT USING THE MARGIN SCHEME FOR THEIR GOODS.
• You will get paid within 30 days after the closing of the sale by bank transfer or PayPal.
• A US$ bank transfer is subject to a nominal $50 fee. Acquisitions may be balanced offset against sales.
• Sellers can set a minimum reserve price - below which their item will not be sold.
• Sellers can accept offers on unsold items up to 2 hours after the Buy or Bid sale closes. It is up to the bidder if he finally accepts.
• You are responsible for shipping costs of the item(s) to us, and in-transit insurance. Very heavy items like books and atlases can be shipped to the buyer directly and you are reimbursed for the postage.
• In the event an item does not sell you are also responsible for the return postage and insurance.
• You should maintain insurance of your items while they are in our possession.
• The provided descriptions and images are after the auction used by Paulus Swaen, for invoicing, certificate printing and auction result publication and you agree to use them for this purpose.
You may download the written contract here .
By signing this agreement, you are agreeing to all terms contained herein.
Your signature on this agreement is also required for replacement value insurance to be in effect while your items are in Paulus Swaen Europe b.v possession.
Please contact us before bidding if you have further questions.Paulus Swaen Europe bv
Gerrit van der Veenstraat 112 Hs
1077 EN Amsterdam
Tel.: +31 (0)20 2255198
Mobile : +31 (0) 627839704
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
KvK Amsterdam 83585729
BTW : NL862925952B01